HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Sunshine & Happiness {Stuck?! Sketches August 1 Challenge}

We've got a brand new sketch up at Stuck?! Sketches! Here's my page:


And here's the wonderful sketch Laura made for us. As you can see, I flipped the top cluster to the left.


Here are some details. I used the Sunshine & Happiness collection by Simple Stories, plus a few odds and ends from my stash. I really loved that sunburst paper, but the contrasting yellow sections just didn't stand out enough for me, so I decided to stitch along the rays.


The little puffy flamingos are from Pebbles. I cut those teeny-tiny flowers out of one of the papers in the Sunshine & Happiness collection. It was a pain to cut them out, but I think they turned out cute sprinkled about my page.


That pink leafy thing is a from a die by Simply Graphic. I had a white one sitting on my scrap table and thought it looked sort of like a tropical sort of umbrella. I changed it out to pink, and I think it's a really cute touch! The "happiness" word was cut from the packaging of the collection kit. I had already used the happiness sticker from the collection on another layout.


I hope you'll come play with us! It's an awesome sketch to play with, and we also have some prizes up for grabs from our generous sponsors:



cubeupload

1 comment:

Laura Creates said...

This is so pretty! I love the colours and your perfect embellishing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...