HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

You Are So Awesome {Paper Issues Frame It Up Challenge}

If you've read my blog lately, you know that I'm creating layouts to give to my students as gifts. Here's my latest creation:


My inspiration started with the Frame It Up challenge over at Paper Issues.

Image may contain: text

I have a thing for monsters and aliens and other such critters on my scrapbook page, and I bought 4 sheets of October Afternoon's Night Light Louie monster paper years ago, and I'm so glad I did because I just never tire of those cute monsters! The background paper is also October Afternoon, as is the green paper. 


I've had these plastic slide mounts in my stash for at least a dozen years, and I thought they'd be perfect for the Frame It Up challenge and to highlight the little monsters. The hello speech bubble and stars are from a sticker pack by MAMBI.


Here's a close up of the title. The chipboard arrows on my page are by 2Crafty.



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...